Top Brokers in India
What is FX Explained and why are you here?
- Are you from India and interested in Forex Trading and just do not know where to start?
- Do you have questions about the legality of forex trading in India?
- Are you currently trading and struggling, finding it difficult to achieve consistent profits?
- Do you not fully understand some of the language being used on other FX or Trading websites?
- Are you having difficulty choosing the best broker in India?
FX Explained India is here to help and guide you.
We have a passion for Financial Markets and for helping those trying to find their way in the complicated world of Currency Trading and Investing. Originally we successfully helped UK and Malaysian traders and now we aim to help all traders in India as well. Today it is legal to trade certain INR-based currency pairs in India. Laws and regulations have been set in place by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to ensure the safety of traders from India. According to these laws you can trade the following four currency pairs USDINR, EURINR, GBPINR and JPYINR with the Indian Exchanges NSE, BSE and MCX. However, most Indian traders choose to deposit money through an electronic wallet service such as PayPal or Neteller to a foreign regulated forex broker. As long as the broker is regulated by one of the major regulatory bodies around the world these traders feel safe about their money and doesn’t care about their trading being illegal.
Whether you are a complete novice, or seasoned veteran, we believe that our high level of expertise and some knowledge about India, combined with a simple approach will help you to develop confidently in this sometimes difficult world of forex trading.
We aim to:
- Be a guide for you in how FX Trading works for traders in India.
- Offer trading tools that you can use in your everyday trading.
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge base that you can draw on.
- Help you decide who you should trade with and pick the best Broker for you when trading from India.
- Provide timely updates on important FX developments (via email).
We welcome all traders from India to join the global FX Explained community and to help you become better traders! We don’t show you how to trade, we help you to become a Trader!